Monday, December 6, 2010

Kindaichi Shonen No Jikembo DVD


On Saturday I bought Kindaichi DVD for the price RM55. I'm very happy to have it because I love Kindaichi so much. After reviewing it, I feel disappointed because the quality of it and the English subtitle as usual are sucks. It supposed to said that the anime already had Chinese subtitle on the box so that people will alert and they can only choose between English or Malay subtitle.

I think the price is overpriced because the low quality. This is the reason for people to choose to buy pirated DVDs because sometimes we can get the better quality for cheaper price. I always survey anything in www.ebay.com.my and noticed that many sellers from Malaysia did sell this DVD. I can imagine the international buyer’s reaction if they knows what they going to get for an overpriced item.


No comments:

Post a Comment