Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Men Obsessed With Fat Women?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_don%27t_men_like_overweight_girls
I just watched this Just Shoot Me series and one of the series showed that Maya Bf is obsessed feeding his Gf to be fat because he attracted to fat women. Pesonally I think not many people like fat women especially men. I'm also has a weight problem and currently on dieting to get my previous shape. I used to be slim but after further my study in diploma my weight gained so much and didn't realized it. Now I'm still studying in degree and still have the same problem. Actually I'm not into eating stuff like snacks or junk foods but I still have this weight problem. I have this problem which is I love fast foods, no wonder it's hard to be slim back. I'm not Fat just chubby and I hate being chubby because my friends will noticed if I gain weight. Everytime I went back from holiday they will notice my weight gain a bit! I wish that I could be slim or maybe be skinny. Huahua... skinny I don't think I can't achieve it because my body type a bit masculine and wide shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment