Thursday, December 3, 2009

People Oh People...



I think last week I checked my mySpace account and found out the Petra Nemcova already deleted her account. Actually I'm not that active on mySpace because I just don't like it so much. I just active on Facebook because I can play with quizzes and others. I already add someone name Petra Nemcova but I know the people are fake but never mind because I just wanna see Petra pics not them. I wish that the real Petra Nemcova have the FB account so that people stop pretending be her!~ Her fans just add the fake because they just like me love to see her beautiful pics.

P/S: If the real Supermodel Petra Nemcova read this I suggesting you make a Facebook account because they're many fake people pretending be you! Plus many of celebrities using FB now not only mySpace ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment