Monday, March 21, 2011

The Surprising Thing Your Facebook Photos Reveal About You.

Personally as a Facebook user, I didn't posted or upload the photos to advertised myself. I only upload those photos for my personal interest. I'm not like some people who are "crazy" to find approval post photos.

Recently I just moved to another country and I wanted to share my experience visiting new places with  family and friends. It doesn't mean that I'm being a self-promotional. Maybe for some people think that I'm being a snob to show off those lovely photos. But who cares? I'm just being myself.

Actually I'm promoting people to visit Australia because it is a interesting country to explore.

Please click the link to read:
http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/life/the-surprising-thing-your-facebook-photos-reveal-about-you-2463098/

No comments:

Post a Comment